Tuesday 5 August 2014

Skylight.

"Sharp, Kev."
- Stevie Reynolds

I think it's a Gatton thing to combine two words and make it sound natural. I also think it's a Gatton thing to say "I dare say" when stating a fact because no one I have ever met as ever had verbal ticks such as those. I know there's no such thing as a "Gatton thing" but a part of me wishes it to be true. There's something about light ignorance that makes it easier to behave like the person you are, like a natural reflex everyone has in common and because of that reflex, common ground is found and a bond is formed. This ignorance shows itself from time to time to provide laughter and good times even when the audience has such a variety of personalities and to me, there's beauty in that but I digress. I love drabbling on and on about random shit. It holds significance to me but to you, it might just be an arrangement of letters to fill in the blank spaces of white that's on your screen and I suppose it is but there's beauty in that, too.

Rocked up to work, fucked shit up, left, forgot my shit, went back, left again, showered, Jim, showered again, din din, slept, need to pee, went to pee, sleep. A day for champions.

Skylight - Rous & Stephanie Middleton 

No comments:

Post a Comment