Thursday 6 October 2016

Mama said.

"You alright, Sione? you seem... productive."
- Kevin Le.

He was productive yesterday, too. I only asked because it happened again today. I'm not saying he's usually unproductive but usually, he's unproductive as fuck, and he whines, moans, bitches and does all the other things every human being on Earth does when they're at work, you know, that place both they and their employer agreed that they'd be but still find it appropriate to act as if the world owes them a favor or some shit. Apparently, he got himself a girlfriend. It still amazes me how much a person can change when they're one of those people who rely and depend on those who depend on them; people like Dante, people who are constantly in a relationship as if they're trying really hard to prove their worth or find extreme comfort in knowing that there's someone waiting for them to finish whatever it is they're doing so they can be around one another. A meaningful purpose to their life. I hope he keeps going the direction he's heading and it is looking that way but I wouldn't bet anything I own on it. It's not like I don't have faith in him or anything, it's more like I don't care because it doesn't directly affect me and my family. I've had other's having an issue with that, something along the lines of "that's not what you should think" or something like that and I would totally argue back but the things is; I don't care about them either, so it usually ends up with me walking away, doing my job and them standing there, not doing their's and yet I'm the asshole. Just do what it is you have to do and go then go home, it's like, the easiest thing in the world. Drama is literally optional.

You know what would be hilarious? gay-aussie dirty talk. I've googled it and (if I'm honest) a little afraid to click on any of the video that pops up. Can you imagine it though? everything single line would be something like "aw yeah, cum in me eyeballs, Gazza and plug me arsehole with that tallie, mate." Bam, suddenly, I'm a subscriber to "Hard n' Heavy Blokes" with a notepad scribbling down every line of gold I come across.

Mama Said - Lukas Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment