Wednesday 24 October 2012

Let me tell you a bit more about myself.

"The time you enjoyed wasting, is not time wasted."

Hm, guess I should do a more detailed introduction or something then.

I am a very, very, very fortunate person, from the "troubles" that I'll eventually have to deal with to the family I live for, I love them all. I have a mother and her husband, a father and his wife, 2 half-sisters 2 brothers and countless other people I've been lucky enough to meet throughout my wonderful life, people who I'd even consider family. Whether I'm close to anyone in particular is entirely up to them, categorizing the people you meet to "friends", "best friends" or "enemies" was something I never really understood and at the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll ever understand.

For the last 2-3 years, I've been living by myself but it wasn't til recently that I found myself sharing my roof with another person and her cat and to be honest, nothing has changed other than the occasional smell of overpowering kitty poop.

I'm particularly proud of the way I live my life and how I deal with things. Stupid man once said "life is fun when you're stupid" and ever since then, life was something I could see more into than anything else although not everyone would agree :L which is fine, that is also something I've learnt to accept, people will shut you down and shit all over you but even when you fall flat on your face, you're still moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment