Saturday 25 May 2013

FAREASTONE

"Has being nice become so rare that it's now mistaken for flirting ?"

Holy shit on a fan; my little brother snores so loud. He snores so intensely that sometimes, he inhales too much air and starts coughing his brains out which everyone in the neighborhood can hear, I didn't even know something like that was even possible but apparently, I'm just as bad hahahahahaha. (someone please clarify this)

My sleeping patterns are officially fucked. I couldn't get to sleep due to the fact that I woke up at 6pm this morning so I went for a little drive around Inala and I couldn't help but to drive by the people I know and start to reminisce about good and bad times with those people. Rosemary, Fornax, Dorado, Poinciana, Skylark and many others, shit was therapeutic. Note that I do not currently own a driving permit so it was dope that I didn't get caught, then again, the chances of getting caught at like 2-4am are pretty slim. I have a feeling I'll be driving around aimlessly at night more often when I get my P's. vroom vroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment