Saturday 18 May 2013

Get Serious.

if you close your eyes just before the end, you'll feel at peace.

After a few years of not giving fucks, I find that I tend to be worried about people who do, thus making me a fuck-giver. I don't think it's ever possible to find complete contentment anymore since there will always be emotional people who think they're alone when they could not be any further away from the truth. The people I'm around are the people I regard as family. There is really nothing stopping me from leaving a place I don't want to be. If only people would stop belittling themselves to nothingness and give themselves a little credit (fucking deserved, mind you) they would find life a little more fulfilling and a lot less troublesome.

Everything is awesome. Nothing is a waste.

1 comment: