Sunday 19 May 2013

I could rule the world.

" I'm a mess, that don't rhyme with shit,
It's just true."

My brother stayed home this past weekend since his girlfriend is at Sydney, which is dope cause I rarely get to talk to him. He told me his living habits changed drastically depending on who he's with, I don't find that strange rather, I think that's as normal as anything else. We talk heaps but we don't talk about much if that makes any sense... It's like, the topics we talk about are events or thoughts that are in the moment rather than bringing something up that might leak information about our lives or personalities. I almost forgot what it was like to have an older brother and I'm happy to know that the two aren't that different from each other.

I'm starting to grow chest hair, I have mixed feelings about this. I was told that it's because my testosterone levels are acting up because of all the manly shit I do, notsureifsrs. They're thick as fuck, too. I swear I could stab the next person I hug through my shirt and if it's cold, my nipples would assist in the assassination.

No comments:

Post a Comment