Sunday 11 November 2012

Fuckparade

"Why would you stop dreaming when you wake up ?"

It's amazing how things just piece together, no matter how well I prepare myself for it, I'm always gobsmacked at how much sense is suddenly shoved down my throat only to have it come back up again and into another. It's one of those things that you will treasure and keep in your mind constantly for the rest of your life cause it will impact how you approach everything, especially people. I'm certain in the back of everyone's mind they also know this but to have it worded out so perfectly is Nobel-prize worthy in my opinion as it will change the way I've been treating and thinking about certain people. I'm glad I found this out when I did because some people don't deserve what they've been given. The irony in how I found out even baffles me, It's almost like people knew what I was always thinking, of course I'd tell them if they had asked but I'm pretty certain no one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment