Friday 16 November 2012

Shut cho face, Wang Chong

" The future will come by itself
Progress will not."

I'm extremely selfish. Even though I tell myself I've had an amazing school life (don't get me wrong though, it was awesome) I don't think anyone can truly be satisfied with what they've been through. There are so many ways you could have done it and you pick the one that suits you best, but it's not until it's over that you start to think differently, I know I did everything I wanted to, I know I did it how I wanted to but it's a little sad to know that it will never, ever come back. When I graduated, I didn't just graduate from the school, but I graduated from the people I knew, I graduated from the habits I had and graduated from the thoughts I often thought of. If all those were still with me, then I'd be satisfied that I haven't changed but it's so blatantly obvious to me that it's not the case. There's always been something refreshing about change, it happens so suddenly but at the same time, so subtly but to be honest, I'd like things to stay the way they were just because of the off chance that things might change for the worse, then again, I don't think I was ever given the right to complain, to be picky or to have a say in what happens. There have always been an upside in every single situation, I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment