Friday 14 June 2013

A poem for me.

Here's a poem I wrote  about how I'm feeling at the present moment, ahem. 


Doof doof doof doof doof doof
doof doof doof
doof doof doof doooooooooffff
doof doof
doof doof doof doof doof 
doof.

 That's probably about as creative as I'll ever get so it'll be unrealistic if you were to expect anymore masterpieces from me, mate.

I've gain yet another nick name at the workplace :L "Pickle" I can only assume where that derived from but to be honest, I'd rather not know. The people I worked with were rather on edge today, I guess after the robbery that occurred down the road this morning, they have every right to be but I think it's because of that edginess that inconsistencies keep happening and that just resulted in the mood being kept down, "a person is only ever as high as the mood" I told the manager.

Currently listening to Armin Van Buuren via live stream on Youtube that a mate so kindly shared, it's a shame that it's almost finished though, would've liked acquaint myself with some of these artists a little more.
Also would've been dope if there was like, a tracklist and their times or something like that hahahah in an ideal world I suppose. Koreans know how to party :L

No comments:

Post a Comment