Thursday 6 June 2013

Listen.

"You will never again wake up with your whole world torn apart."

I'm kinda pissed. Ever since Dash Berlin, all of the songs I've compiled up til now sound like absolute shit in comparison, so this is what the "why would I play on the swings when I've already been to Disney Land ?" mentality feels like. I'm gonna spend my entire day finding better songs, chances are, they're mostly going to remixed by Dash Berlin. I know that there are so many artists out there and the diversity is mind-blowing because I know I'll love the songs they produced like I love the songs I've already been introduced. Pretty keen on my little musical journey :L I can't feel the "hype" from my songs anymore and hopefully that will change today. YOUTUBE AWAYYYY

I swear to god I punched a hole through the fucking sky that night. It was so good I almost don't want to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment