Saturday 1 June 2013

Story of my day.

"pew pew, pew pew pew."

I find myself watching old movies whether this is good or not, I've not a clue but it was a good chance for me to re-watch a movie I had a recent urge to see. There's something about Russell Crowe that makes Gladiator so good. I'm no movie critic but I'm glad I decided to watch it again after 7 odd years.

It's weird how the people you think you'll never ever talk to again just find their way back into your life, it wasn't because of hatred or anything like that, just that they were a bystander in your events. Going to Dash yesterday opened a few social doors but I don't think I'll walk through that threshold still, guess I'm still a pussy :L that's not bad though, it's important to keep things at your own pace, regardless of what others say.

No comments:

Post a Comment