Friday 7 June 2013

Dat denim flow.

"Dior, Dior galore, I love the cut."

I'm glad I found some heart-throbbing EDM, the feel is somewhat back, didn't think I would be able to do it with 20-30 more songs though :L but even after finding my fill of EDM I always seem to fall back on hiphop songs. Sitting down and collecting dust while looking for songs and listening to others really took a toll on my body, so I thought I would reward myself with some Japanese Curry at Inala and while driving there I didn't want to leave the car with all the hiphop songs playing from disk I burnt for Dante that I found in the car so I drove around mindlessly for a good 20 minutes or so :L not a smart move I admit but dayum.... you know, J.cole n' shit. Curry was pretty good for 8 bucks, would recommend but my standards for food ain't all that high, as long as it's edible, It's good food to me :L also, Tempura/chicken sushi is awesome when dipped with the curry sauce, fucking remember that. 

Was invited to go watch "The Great Gatsby" with Hoc and Hieu out of the blue, never was a movie person but after awhile it becomes something you would do for the hell of it rather than for the enjoyment for the actual movie but the enjoyment was there anyway. I liked what I watched, I guess the fact that i rarely watch movies affects my standards for movies but I don't see why you wouldn't watch it. Met up with Leon, Oscar, and Trumpet then went to Hieu's house for some pool then went home at like 2 am. Hahhahah the perks of living by yourself.

Yeah, typing about my day doesn't sit right with me, probably won't be doing a post like this again, it's not that I mind but even when I read it it sounds uninteresting to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment