Monday 17 June 2013

Be like you.

                          hahahahaha my new favourite .gif, don't think it'll be topped anytime soon :L

I've noticed people named their cars, some are clever names and others derive from the person the owners admire. Dante (the previous owner of the vehicle that is currently in my possession) gave a name to the Euro but I don't know how I feel about "Betty", guess I'll keep it in memory of his days :L "Come inside Betty." yeah, I can see myself saying that a lot :L this'll be gud kekekeke I'll rev the car in occasion then quietly whisper to the car words of comfort so that people will think I'm crazy and when they question my sanity, I'll ask him/her if he/she would like to walk home tonight, THE POTENTIAL. It's kinda sad that I have this much planned out, once I get my freedom the only thing that'll probably change the the rate of frequency of which my family will be eating mcdonalds, that's good too, don't get me wrong :L



This has to be a close second.

Be Like You - Ed Sheeran


No comments:

Post a Comment