Sunday 16 June 2013

Keep moving.

I don't think I've laughed harder at a .gif my entire life :L

I like the people who make an effort to keep in touch. Melara has this vibe around him that just makes you go along with anything :L He's way too friendly for his own good, I can easily picture some slutjuice taking advantage of that and totally disrespecting him as a person and to be honest, I'm amazed that he's not suspecting me of doing just that. I plan on doing similar things in the future, you know, making an effort to keep connections. I know I've kept to my little cocoon and to know that there are people who will go through that ordeal of getting you the fuck out of your own house and into a place where you can get nice food, company and laughs is just awesome. You readers better prepare your wallets cause uncle Kevin is gonna do shit one of these days.

Please note that "one of these days" really means whenever the fuck I feel like it and "Whenever the fuck I feel like it" can range from right now or 1-2 years down the road :L

Keep Moving (Rest in peace, Nujabes.) - NAK & Michita 

1 comment: