Monday 24 June 2013

Introversion.


A lot of people think I'm unhappy since I rarely go out, but I'm not :L

                                                                        I just appreciate silence in this world that never stops talking.

I think it's not that I don't like people, I like people.
 
                                                                                                                               I just don't like crowds.

I love music,
                 
                                                                                                                                   I just don't like noise.

I love being by myself,

                                                                                                                          I just don't like being alone.

Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

  1. that's an amazing insight, and no one could've said it better.. (slow clap)

    ReplyDelete