Friday 28 June 2013

Moscow.

W&W

I don't think I've laughed harder all year. Today was going by pretty slowly but then someone donated this ridiculous mug that was the size of a vase, as it came through the door, I bursted out uncontrollable laughter. I guess I subconsciously thought of all the situations where a giant mug that just looks like a vase with a mug handle would be hilarious. Every time I laughed, everybody else did, it was an amazingly fulfilling day, even as I walked into the store holding my cup of tea that was contained in this goliath of a cup, I'd get smirks from people I've never met before, then I'd laugh and then they start laughing then the whole shop would echo in joyous sounds for no real reason :L I don't know, it was at times like that, I would think that nothing in the world could shit on my day, and nothing did.

Even after I got a that 1 liter jug of greatness I would say things like "sorry, I can't hear you over how massive this mug is." and they'd say things like "where's Kevin ?" "I don't know, maybe he's behind that giant mug." ahh, brings a tear to my eye :L

This even happened.

David : Sorry, I won't be staying but I'll come on Monday.
Inge : Are you sure you want to come on Monday ? I'll come if you come.

It was kinda gross considering they were well over 60 but nonetheless, I was at the corner giggling my fat, beautiful ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment