Thursday 27 June 2013

Inge.



Let see...
I woke up.
Went to St. Vinnie's to do my bi-weekly duties.
Heard that Elaine's replacement was a sweedish stripper
Got disappointed.
She was pretty cool even if she sounded like Darren Lockyer with a spear through her throat (dat laryngitis)
Her name is Inge (pronounced In-gah, yeah, I don't know.)
Scored a yd. dress shirt for $1 (Originally $4 but shop special plus I'm special) (It's got some pink!)
Scored an operation board game Spongebob Squarepants edition
Scored Snap cards Spongebob Squarepants edition
Realized I really, really like Spongebob Squarepants
Got home
anotherforthefapjar
Here I am.

Also heard my mate's grandad just passed away so now his parents are gone to Vietnam for 3 weeks. Wonder how's he holdin' up, guess I'll pop by his shop for a visit, these things are always a little easier to deal with when there are people around. I'm not sure what those people have to do to ease the situation though, hopefully I'll find out by the time I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment