Sunday 9 June 2013

That'd be cool.


You know, I've always wanted to spend a whole day with a girl just to see them take selfies, pictures of their food, hashtaging the pictures on their instagram or facebook (which is something I still find uncomprehendingly retarded) just so I can judge the fuck out of them, that'd be cool. I attempted this before but about quarter way through I realized what a fucking creep I was and aborted. I've always pictured in my head how people take selfies and stuff but it just doesn't feel right :L I kinda thought "nahh, they don't actually do that..." but then right before I watched "The Great Gatsby" I had the privilege of seeing this up close and personal and it was exactly how I imagined it.

"Hold up, let me take a picture of my food" - Hieu Phan
"wait, fucking what ?" - Kevin Le

Still blows my mind, couldn't even get to enjoy the movie to it's fullest, too many thoughts occupying my head on how I'll shoot myself once I get home I guess.

I'm not saying doing these things please the Devil or anything like that, it's just something I can't picture myself doing is all. You do your thing but sometimes people's things are so different from your own you can't help but question it, it happens more and more often but I suppose that's how society changes or evolves... I'm not sure which though.

Oh, and update their statuses. Yeah, that'd be cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment