Saturday 13 July 2013

Geek in the pink.

"I don't know who you think you are
but if it's someone sexy
then okay."

Andy dumped water up my nose while I was sleeping this morning, I've seen it in cartoons and shit but that shit really does get you up, will remember for future reference, maybe it was just because it was cold as balls today.

I was told by Dante that a fish and chip shop opened up at Richlands, so I jumped on the idea that we should have breakfast there. Economical changes creep up on you on what seems like a weekly basis, something is always being built somewhere but no one really stands there and processes what the fuck just happened, it's almost as if everyone in the area prepared and set their expectations beforehand, which is something I've gotten out of the habit doing or so I think, I guess that's why is so foreign to me now.

I attended a super-super-duper birthday party with the intention of looking after people for once. Getting drunk and being loud is all well and good but every so often, I would see a party and just internally decided if I was to drink or not, this is happening more and more frequently as of late and at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't drink at all anymore. I think I've lost my touch these past few years, I don't think I'm as "fun" as I used to be, there's something limiting me, making me feel guilt if I do go through getting totally shitfaced, so I hide behind the guise of "Oh, dude, I'm driving and shit" even though it wasn't something that would to stop me under my previous circumstances, maybe I'm starting to feel the responsibility of a provider and supporter. There are more important things than enjoying yourself, like everyone else, oh, and food.

Oh god, Hieu is talking to me about his love life, that guy needs to find the handle to his life or some shit.

It was good to see everyone again. I've learned that even if I did have a bad history with people, at least I was fortunate enough to have a history, so now, it feels like everyone is on a clean slate, I just can't be fucked anymore, It takes too much effort to even attempt to hate someone, let alone purposely avoid.
People are awesome. You're awesome. If you actually read this whole thing, I swear I owe you like, a coffee or something, my shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment