Thursday 11 July 2013

The hard way.

"Nothing makes me happier
than when I randomly quote a line from a movie or a television show
and then you know what I'm talking about
so you start doing it too,
and before I know it
we've been talking about nothing for hours.
It's the best."

Not too long ago, old mate Alex told me that my blog is really personal, something about it revealing my sense of insight and my thought process. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but either way, it sure doesn't feel that way. I don't know if it's because my standards for "privacy" isn't as high as others. To me, this blog is essentially a diary and that is something most would regard as personal, only difference is, mine doesn't have a lock, but I can't imagine having to constantly write your personal thoughts and experiences without letting anyone read it, it sounds unhealthy, almost like bottling life up and keeping it to yourself, sounds like a waste, too. I don't know, I can't speak for others but that's how I see it.

I keep a lot from my blog. You'd be amazed at the amount of times I've typed a paragraph and then just delete the whole thing, I don't know why, I guess I just deleted the things I know future me wouldn't need to know or want to be reminded of or maybe I'm just being considerate of the readers which is fucking stupid but once I knew there are some people who can be bothered to read something like this, I would like to make it something worth reading. It's a shame that I can't even remember all those paragraphs I've deleted. People are strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment