Friday 12 July 2013

Wait for you.

"You're awkward,
but in a cute way.
Like an elevator ride,
but with puppies."

My little brother's computer is in the living room, he has his own room but refuses to stay, sleep and just be in it for some odd reason, I tell you this because the following story would not have made any sense otherwise.

*Dante turns off living room lights 
Me: Oh, you would.
Dante: Oh shit, it was an accident.
Andy: There are no accidents in this house (apparently I said that at one point.)
Dante: Except you.
Me: OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT *sings "Burn, baby, burn" by The Trammps
    I swear it was more funny when it happened. Promise. 

Right now I think I'm just looking for random shit post, none of which hold any significant meaning, well, not as much as I would like. I never would've thought I would run out of shit to type when I'm only a few months in, even I'm starting to lose interest in my own posts, not a good sign. I think I'll make more of an effort to be more out-going but then again, maybe I won't, It's a real hit-and-miss when it comes to me, I'll most likely forget I ever said that in around 20 minutes when I'm drinking my tea and wolfing down Tim Tams whilst watching Space Jam fully engulfed in my own blanket. Yeah, I don't think I'll be leaving my house for my own benefit anytime soon. I probably just described Heaven in it's purest form just then.

No comments:

Post a Comment