Friday 19 July 2013

Safe and sound.

"Even if we're six feet underground,
I know that we'll be safe and sound."

I know I said that the amount of human contact I have is minimal, but this is just fucking ridiculous. I don't think I've said a word today. The only time I've opened my mouth was to brush my teeth, grunt (gotta assert my dominance to ghosts and shit), cough, eat and drink. It's weird not hearing your voice for a prolonged amount of time, I feel tempted to prompt a conversation with myself but that would make me more scattered than I already am.

As far as I know, I'm not short on company or anything like that, I have the freedom to go where ever I want and even where I'm wanted, I guess that knowing that there're people who you've spent a majority of your adolescence with are hundreds and hundreds of kilometers away makes you think about what would you do if you were alone. I can't imagine what it'd feel like to be pushed to your social limits on one end or the other, kinda makes me happy and I don't even know why and to be honest, I don't want to know why. This unconditional happiness is pretty much all I have going for me, if I were to find a flaw in this, then what I would be left with is a confused wreck. Maybe that's why there're miserable people out there, they just over-thought their happiness and just wasn't satisfied with the conclusion they came to. Ignorance really is bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment