Sunday 14 July 2013

Hello hummingbird.


Woke in the morning, feeling like some milk tea, 
no water in my face, where the fuck is Andy ?
before I look, make some tea and do my morning dance
I don't plan on leaving the house because I got no pants. 

I'm talking retro movie runs, runs
no contact with the sun, sun
twerking with my bum bum.

Drop-topping, playing my favourite MP3s
Pulling up to dat KFC
Trying to get mah Zinger, please!

DON'T STOP, MAKE IT POP
SERVER MAKE MY TWISTER HOT
TONIGHT, I'MMA EAT, TIL I CAN'T FIT MY SEAT


TICK TOCK, ON THE CLOCK BUT MY STOMACH WON'T STOP, NO 
(OHH-OH-OH-OH OH, OOH-OH-OH-OH)

Ain't got a care in the world but got plenty of food
Ain't got no money in my wallet 'cause of that birthday, dude. 
and now some Mormans line up, cause they hear all dat trance.
but then I kicked to the curb unless they join my pantsless dance.

I'm talking about 'errybody getting crunk, crunk
Subwoofer in my trunk, trunk (not yet, though)
Betty's looking sunk, sunk

and now I'm busting through my bathroom door,
need to leak before it pours, pours
oh, god somebody's at my door.


DON'T STOP, MAKE IT POP
ANDY, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I'LL BE THERE IN A BIT, I JUST NEED TO CHUCK A SHIT


TICK TOCK, ON THE CLOCK BUT MY STOMACH WON'T STOP, NO 
(OHH-OH-OH-OH OH, OOH-OH-OH-OH)



I think that effectively sums my day.
Hoa is taking me out to go DFO tomorrow, that should be dope, haven't had much time with that guy :L he's a crack up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment