Tuesday 23 July 2013

Growing young.


KNOCK KNOCK, MOTHERFUCKER, WE'RE BRINGING THE SPLIT FRINGE BACK. 

I don't even know how it came to this, Dante got out of the shower and what arose from the steam-filled bathroom was a hairstyle I had not seen nor heard of since grade 8 and 9. This was a massive throwback and while all I could think of were mine and Dante's year 8 days and the Backstreet Boys, he grew an image where he saw that having a split fringe would actually mean you're cool, needless to say, he is a fucking fruit loop but something that crazy just might work :L I'm always one for fucked up ideas and this is by far, the most insane thing I could barely comprehend this year. Apparently, we're gonna dye our hair tomorrow.
MY BODY IS READY TO BECOME THE COOLEST THING YOU'LL EVER SEE.

I KNOW I'M GOING TO IMMEDIATELY REGRET THIS DECISION.

You can't even see my split fringe well in that picture but if that doesn't make you happy, let's see if you can spot the 4 spongebob related items in the photo (completely unintentional.) there's actually 5 but it's hard to tell seeing as though I took this photo with my laptop-mounted potato. Sleep deliciously, fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment