Tuesday 9 July 2013

Her morning elegance.

"If anyone ever tells you to change,
just be like "I don't think so."
and then stop whatever you were doing and strut away
because you don't need to change,
and that would be a cool way to show it."

   Remember that time I said "I don't think I've laughed at a .gif my entire life." ?  I lied, DIS IS DA ONE.

The moment I graduated, I had prepared myself because I knew I would most likely never see the people around me that moment ever again, I figured if I kept to myself and left in a hurry that day, I wouldn't have to go through the entire "we'll catch up real soon" talk because I knew it wasn't going to happen and I wouldn't want them to feel any lingering guilt because they promised something that can't be fucked doing and in all honestly, to me, that's probably the worst thing anyone could do, ever. Looking back now, it probably wasn't the best of methods but life has a way of wavering your expectations and I've found that if you expect the worst, there's only a chance that it can get better.

I went to chill/work at my mum's store. The owners of that store are currently in Vietnam and left the care of the place to their offspring and my family. It's always good to see Elvis, Alanna and David, they don't seem too upset that their grandfather passed away and I'm glad to see it. I got home and Kiet asked if I wanted to go gym with him, I swear we're like, going out now, I better put out. I met Teresa there, she looked bored so I offered to drive her home and as I'm driving her home I realize that there's a girl whom I've known practically my entire life (from like, grade 5) in my car and I'm driving her home from the gym. It blows my mind that this is how it turned out and it happened like the way it did, when I met her, she knew almost NO English, we didn't talk until grade 11 and even then, there was almost no communication and yet there I was, driving her home. In hindsight, the experience may not seem astounding but at the time, it was difficult to find a handle on the moment. I don't know, reading this post to myself kinda makes me feel retarded but I'm okay with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment