Monday 29 July 2013

Tradition.

"Whenever you walk into the room,
it's like getting that long straight piece in Tetris.
Everyone's just like
"Aww yeah! things are about to get good now!""

Again today, I was mistaken for an asian that strips and shuffles at the gym with little to no shame and at first I was like "bro, are you sure it was me ?" and then the group of big, buff fobs that claimed that it was me said "yeah brew, the gym's got video footage." and that completely blew my mind because even though I can strip, I can't shuffle, so now, I'm officially the shuffle-stripper of Richland's Anytime Fitness, they should give out an award or something for that. I can finally tick that off my non existing list of shit to be before I die. Because of that whole ordeal, I made some good friends, it's sad to admit that I only remember the name of one of the scary fobs though. And yeah, that was the only interesting part of my day.

Fuck you, Tai, for getting this song stuck in my head all fucking day but at the same time, thank you, you suave fucker, you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment