Tuesday 25 February 2014

Dark warrior.

"That's an understatement."
- Steve, another dude I met at work. He said that right after I told him I was special.

Think I'm gonna have to stop at 71kgs, fasting and working isn't going the way I planned. It's really difficult to do whats required while starving and I guess it was a good run despite being 3kgs shy from my goal. I've gotten in the habit of eating once or twice a day which isn't very good, just don't feel the need to eat as much anymore, guess I'll work towards 68 slowly instead of taking every single precaution to ensure I'll make it from now on, shit was pretty tiring anyway.

I like my job, aside from all the heavy lifting, unreasonable clients, shitty house structures and lack of auxiliary cables in the trucks, it's pretty easy and straight forward, plus I get to go into all these houses, some that are over the top and extravagant and others that are just plain nasty but it comes with the territory I suppose. I don't think I've had a job that's this much suited for me, all that I have to do now is not fuck up because in terms of hierarchy, this place is pretty lax.

I spent most work and day singing songs at the top of my lungs to the outside world as Stevie drove. Songs like "Kids" from MGMT, classic S Club Seven songs, "Teenage Dirtbag", "Jar of Hearts", "Better Half Of Me", random Disney songs as well as what ever popped up on the radio, felt a little bad since Steve had no fucking idea what I was on about most of the time but at that point, any sort of conversation would've lightened the mood, it's hard to suddenly open up to someone you've never met before and I think music (or lack thereof) is a good place to start.

So yeah, that's my life now. Work, eat, gym and sleep, if I'm not doing any of those then I'm doing nothing and I'm starting to like it.

I'm really digging Andrew Rayel's stuff, man. Only listened to like, 4 of his songs and they're all so good. Think I've found mahself a new DJ to follow, goddamn, Armin is good at scouting.

Dark Warrior - Andrew Rayel

No comments:

Post a Comment