Tuesday 18 February 2014

Now or never.

"My secret to staying lean......."
- Dante Le.

Yes, that is my fridge. I'm ashamed to say that that is pretty full for my fridge. It's so much more depressing when you look at a photo of it as opposed to seeing it in person. I used to think nothing of it, the remarks I get from visitors every now and then don't stay in my mind longer than a moment or two but now that I have a photo; a constant reminder, really shines a new light to it. I'm still not going to do anything about it though. If I had food right around the corner, I don't think I could resist.

Woke up to go to a job interview and to make a short story shorter; I got another job and start in a few hours. It's amazing how laid back these guys are, they'd give anyone a chance. "When we heard about you, they sent us your resume.. I wonder why they did that. See you tomorrow at 8am!" and off I went, don't think I got to finish a sentence before the whole thing was over but yeah, gonna spend a lot of my days in a massive truck delivering shit people bought from Harvey Norman, should be fun, plus I'll get to see the road and meet new people a lot more. There's a fine line between meeting new people and knowing them, this job is perfect if I want to disregard the latter, which I do.

Bummed at Inala with mumsies while waiting for Andy to get off the bus, was dope, met the mother of my potential wife and made a terrible, terrible impression in hopes she would reconsider but I don't think anyone would back out on something like that if it meant not seeing your daughter again. Andy's friends are taller than me, that is depressing, man. Got swarmed by his friends trying to compare heights, thank god I'm stubborn, would've lost my dominance.

Now or Never (Estiva & Juventa Remix) - Tritonal & Phoebe Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment