Friday 7 February 2014

Unless we forget.

"Hey! Which car is your's?"
- Yourchoice mechanic
"Betty"
- Kevin Le
"What?"
Yourchoice mechanic

Was told to take Betty to a mechanic to get it serviced at 8am, had no way of getting home, realized I had a pennyboard in the boot and thus started my pilgrimage to Poinciana Street. Took a stroll in the plaza and visited many places, it's not everyday that I'm at Inala so I took my time to take in the sights (lol) Saw Randy and we shared a look, he really stands out :L shame the shop was busy, would've been nice catching up and giving him shit like old times. Inala walk paths are terrible to skate on, man, I don't know why I thought it'd be a cruise, pretty much walked it home, how ironically redundant.

People like staring at me, I don't mind it, it's just something I noticed, it was probably the board. I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a "skater" hahaha I imagine there are a lot of negative stereotypes about those kinda people, it's too bad that the only thing I can do with a board is stand on it and just because of this, people avoid me.... maybe the pink shorts and singlet didn't help now that I think about it.

Got my hands on an iPod, albeit, an old one but hey, anything would've done the job at this point, I can't tell you how much of a cunt I've been because I didn't have something to listen to, thank you, Jeremy, you've saved a lot of lives with this gesture and I be sure to make it up to you somehow. Running has never been more enjoyable.

77kg! If there is a god, I'm pretty sure I'm it.

Unless We Forget - Jewelz, Scott Sparks & Quilla

No comments:

Post a Comment