Saturday 15 February 2014

Imaginary friends.

"You wanna bite?"
- Dante Le, pointing at his sub, that asshole, it was his idea that I go on this fasting thing, too.

Bro, today was chill as. Mumsies and Bobby invited me to have lunch and then bum at Inala over some coffee at KJ's for an hour or two, who could've imagined that my mum would take me out to do nothing, it was dope. Hmm, now that I think about it though, it might be what they always do, we just sat at one spot, drank coffee and judged people, they were so good at it, too, it was like their hobby or something :L "ugh, look at that chap over there, he's trying to do something" with the utmost disgust, too but seems like it's become apart of their life style now and there's almost nothing anyone can do to change that. I don't think I'll ever pass up an opportunity to chill with my family again, I almost feel sorry for Dante and Andy, they have no idea on what they're missing.

Andy is starting his little phase :L his door is always closed (though that might be because of his air-conditioner) he never comes out when it's time to eat and makes noodles when he does come out to eat, oh, how I look forward to his development, as would everyone else who has a younger sibling I imagine. I think I'm going to have an ample amount of entertainment for the next few years.

Imaginary Friends - Laszlo



No comments:

Post a Comment