Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wake me up.

"WHERE ARE ALL THE LIVELY ONES IN THIS GYM!?"
- Amanuel
"WE'RE ALL TIRED, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
- Kevin Le

I can't even begin to hope to even imagine to tell you how much I laughed at my own joke after I typed that. It's not one of those jokes you can explain because it'd just rape the joke of all it's hilarity, I know, I tried it on Kiet just to see if it'd work, it didn't. He just looked at me like I pulled a ham sandwich from my pocket that didn't belong to me but he's a bro, I know this because he kinda laughed but it wasn't genuine, it was more like one of those pity laughs but I didn't care, I was too busy laughing at my joke yet again. 

Bummed at Woolies and bumped into KT, Kiet and Trumpet there, had Zaraffas and bought nothing despite all the deals they were having. There's now a blood donation center in the parking lot, I never thought about donating blood til now but since I've seen it, I'm pretty sure I'm going to give it a go one of these days, who would pass up a chance to save a life ? On second thought, it might not be soon, got to be in tip-top shape and fasting is no way to do it, maybe I'll just botch my diet for a while for it, I don't think that station will be there forever.

Secured my Rapture ticket and managed to stay naked for the majority of the day, a pretty good day, if I do say so myself, there're a few things I can look forward to and I pray to God that they don't fall through, I'd shoot my foot with a harpoon if I missed out on seeing Dash Berlin, MaRLo, Christina Novelli, Emma Hewitt, Jonathan Mendelsohn, Eminem, Kendric Lamar and J.Cole perform live, I think a lot of people would :L

Wake Me Up (Bagpipe Cover) (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) - Avicii

1 comment:

  1. HOLY FUCK KEVIN HAHAHAHAH THIS IS IT? OMFG YOU WIN THE INTERNET FOR TODAY AHHHHHHHHH HHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete