Thursday 20 February 2014

Ramelia.

"Ah!, ya fucking tit!"
- Craig, some dude I met at work today.

Whoa, what a roller-coaster. Today marked my second day at work and my boss had grouped me up with strangers so I could get to know them better. There's something about bosses that make you respect them, not because of who they are but how wise they are, they make all the right calls and check up on you as if you were family, well, mine does and because of these things, I am truly grateful to that dude. Craig was one of the dudes I met, he's from England and a real pommy, like, a legit pommy, he says "innit" and shit, it was wonderful to hear him speak, I would take him home and fuck his voice if I could, wouldn't even think twice about it, even told him that, took it as a compliment and we went about our day. I think I like it here.

On the road of most of the day so that meant listening to the radio. Eminem's Rapture tour was on tonight and by 1pm, I heard a large amount of people were lining up hours before the event which left me in a little pickle. I honestly did not expect things to turn out the way they did, it took me by surprise but it also left me in a strange position, a feeling I don't think I've ever felt before.

I got off work at 4pm and got ready and started making my way to Suncorp Stadium to see Eminem, J.Cole, Kendrick and 360 but I've probably left Inala a handful of times so I did not know my way at all, inevitably, I got lost but somehow made it to the gabba which was close, or so I think. I continued my little adventure for hours, got into the city, headed towards the coast, you name it. While this was happening, my phone was ringing and it's pretty difficult to pick it up while driving on busy ass road but I did my best and all I heard was mumbles and screaming from the other side, it was mumsies number so I rushed back to her's only to find out it wasn't anything important. At this point, I had pretty much given up on going to Suncorp Stadium but Bobby insisted he'd lead me there, so we headed back to city and for some reason, he took me to the gabba, it was at this point that I realized that no one here knew where Suncorp was. So we headed back where I proceeded to destroy my fasting program and go on a binge because food heals all wounds.

My day was spent exhausted from work, wasting about a quarter of my fuel tank, not seeing Eminem, not seeing J.Cole, not seeing Kendric Lamar, wasting a $170 ticket to see said trio, gaining about 3kgs in Red Rooster and wasting mumsies and Bobby's time after work which they had spent about 12 hours doing. Needless to say, I felt a tad bit terrible. I thought I would've been you know, a little angry or upset but at this point, I didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to go home and be, which was a first for me. Maybe I'm growing up, or maybe I was just that tired. Ain't even mad, bro.

RAMelia -  RAM & Susana

1 comment:

  1. That's weird, I also work with a British bloke named Craig.. and omg you missed it!!?? :( nuu

    ReplyDelete