Friday 28 February 2014

Winter.

"I'm gonna 'ave a good ol' fag to sort me lungs out."
- Craig, I honestly cannot get enough of that guy's accent.

"You know, if Jason Statham didn't look like he had a stick up his arse all the time, he'd look like you."
- Kevin Le, trying to describe Craig's appearance.

"You cheeky bugger!"
- Craig, in response to my description, Pommys actually say that :L It's amazing.

Woke up, did some warehousing for Harvey Norman and was told to go home at 12, I'm in no position to argue so I did just that. I never know what to do when I get home so I just took a nap :L it was an awesome one, too. Passed out for 3 or so hours and then got up to have a coffee at Zaraffas, saw faces from work and just kinda sat there with a drink for about an 20 minutes, it was awesome. I thought about what happened today and I don't know if it's ignorant or arrogant for me to say but; life is pretty easy. I got a fun job that pays around $700 a week (got paid today, too! Wooooo, moar moneyz for foodz) and Betty, also have a place to sleep and rest but I can't help but wonder how this will all change when I get married, it's gonna happen eventually and I don't know how well I'll be able to cope with it. Guess I'll just save up til that happens, got nothing better to do with my money anyway. Time to play the waiting game, Mumsies says I have a knack for saving money and I'm gonna get this family on the highroad even if it kills me. We're all gonna make it.

Four Seasons "Winter" - Vivaldi

I have no idea what is happening in this clip either.

No comments:

Post a Comment