Tuesday 20 August 2013

All that jazz.

"Not today, Kevin."
- Alex Dang when asked for a quote.

Andy like, walked into room and farted on my hand then left as if he didn't just walk into my room and fart on my hand, it's stank, too. Little bugger packs a punch, while contemplating what to do after that just happened, I came to the conclusion that he should suffer with me, so I picked him up, walked into my room and made him sniff up all his fart, it was beautifully messed up, poetic even. Must be tough being the younger brother, well, my younger brother :L

Tuesdays are officially sport days, now that we've adopted this tradition of sorts, there's something we can look forward to every week, judging by how today went, I would assume that we're not going to stop this anytime soon but hey, you'll never know, I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest.



This shit has been on replay for the last few days, can't believe I'm only listening to jazz now, makes me sad I didn't take the chance to pick it up in high school. This is definitely going to be a CD in Betty hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment