Wednesday 14 August 2013

Amour toujours.

Woke up, thought "fuck it, clean my room", found a camera, had no means of finding out what's inside, drove to Acacia Ridge to computer shop and bought multi-card reader, cause like, I can. Nostalgia pulled out his dick and slapped me across the face with it, I didn't even mind, bro. Check out some of the shit I found !










I don't think I ever spoke to this chick again after that day. 


This gurlll, casually ignoring the camera.


listen to this dudes voice in the clip, man.


hahahah look at his stupid face. LOOK AT IT!


I'm glad I stumbled upon this, for a moment there, I was scared I might've forgotten a precious memory but thanks to this blog, I won't be the only one that can look back at this and go "goddamn, kids laugh at stupid shit."

I think we were on our way to Shorncliffe to fish, I also remember being pushed into the ocean by Hoc, then by Leon from the pier where I later learned that sharks are commonly found there, those were fun times. I'm glad I didn't die and shit. I think if we all went now, it wouldn't be the same, I think travelling there by public transport is a major part of the fun but I've yet to go fishing via car so I can't compare the two but I know there's a certain charm in walking to and from places, it gives off this aura of innocence and sincerity and it's definitely something I wouldn't mind giving a go at again. Growing up isn't all it's cracked out to be. It's been a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I also found a video of you singing at Tai's birthday quite some time ago :L
      might post it up for tonight's post hehehe

      Delete
  2. gooooooood song! (referring to the post title)

    ReplyDelete