Monday 5 August 2013

Walking on a dream.


I love EDM and I also love instrumentals, it was literally only a matter of time til some musically inclined musician who has a similar taste of music as I would end up creating something so heart-throbbing and yet, something so soothing. Music is a wonderful thing, to any extent.

I don't recall doing much today, I remember bumping into Hieu at Richlands and we were just sitting in Betty with music playing and talking about nothing. There's something about doing nothing that I really, really enjoy. It's almost time-consuming, doing nothing and it's even better when you do it with someone else, just so as long as they're focusing on doing nothing with you, I think that's why brother's get along so well :L

These days won't last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment