Saturday 10 August 2013

Speaking of dreams.

"Those who worry about their own strength never exceed it."

There's a lot of bitching these days, maybe it's been the same only this time, I noticed it. I think boys do it even more than girls, unnecessarily too. Whenever I have the chance to talk to someone, it's almost never about their day or what they're thinking or even what they're eating anymore, the conversation always ends up bagging about someone else, a lot of people do it as a joke but I don't think it's been like that at all recently. It makes me sad, too, knowing that this is slowly taking over. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or confusion anymore but we really gotta stop this and like, have a picnic or something.

Speaking of bitching, dude, I saw Nataliee at the register again this morning at 6am and she saw me coming and I saw she saw me coming and the first thing she did was turn to her co-worker, exchanged some words and not even a second later, they switched places. I'm not even weirded out by it anymore, I genuinely wonder what happened to her, it's sad to think she would avoid everyone like this. Oh well, I'm sure she has her reasons though I can't begin to imagine what they are.

Sleep deliciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment