Wednesday 21 August 2013

Rocksteady.

"You know what I just realized ?
My biceps are fucking huge!"
- Dante Le, half way through a set.

I've had this idea in my head for a while, an idea that requires me sawing my $10 coffee table and stacking them in such a way that would elevate my TV, thus making is possible to actually type on my laptop instead of letting it sit there, acting like a desktop. I can picture it so well in my head but there must be something I'm not taking into account, just need a saw and some pliers, I think I will post up an image when I'm done but I don't think I'll be able to get the tools til tomorrow, a little project like this might be just what I need to kill the day. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it hehehe.

Went out for lunch with Denne early afternoon, wanted to take him to the Kabab shop that opened up at Richland's plaza, don't know what he thought of it but it didn't look like I got a negative response. It was good to hang with the dude, he's been pretty inactive lately and I can understand why, it's just impossible to juggle two things and have a satisfactory result from both sides. He left to pick up his misses (I think, didn't really ask why.) and that was the end of that, probably won't be seeing him for a few years. Kabab's aren't bad, should give then a go when you're in the neighborhood, shit, hit me up, we'll make a day out of it, or not, I'm not Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment