Friday 2 August 2013

Paradise.

"What's wrong with writing another love song,
when all you got are love songs when the love's gone?"
-Dumbfoundead

Sat through 3 hours with this asian dude in a temple with the biggest pedostache I've ever seen doing my tax, I was too preoccupied with his facial features that I completely wasn't following what he was doing nor what he was saying (I was never good with Vietnamese), signed where he told me to sign, nodded when he asked me questions which in hindsight, I don't think was a good idea but at the time, I just didn't want him to rape me. 

Now I'm just watching Alex's stream, watching him do Alex things, I've always wondered what he does in his spare time, he rarely comes out and when he does, it looks like he's recovering from a coma since he's so pale. Now that I think about it, I only see him at night... I think we've all learnt something tonight, Alex is a vampire, either that or a really flamboyant introvert.

Paradise - Coldplay

Paradise (Swahili Cover) - The Piano Guys & Alex Boye


No comments:

Post a Comment