Monday 26 August 2013

Bicycle chains.

"... Dinosaurs."
- Andy Le, when asked for a quote.

When I'm at home, I tend to listen to slow music, well not slow but chill, songs I can easily fall asleep to since that feels like the nature of my layout, it just seems befitting to play something like that but today was the first time I played EDM at a volume that would make my couch bleed and I must say; it's not bad. I'd much rather listen to chill songs though, my room is no place to be starting a commotion, all dat doof doof will have to wait.

Hoc told me he was in a car accident this morning, a car crashed into his at a T-intersection, it was out of his control but it made me wonder, I should probably stop driving around so leisurely, I can't rationalize my motives when it's too late and it's impossible to expect an accident. Oh, and in case you're wondering, Hoc is fine, it'll take more than a car crash to stop that dude, in fact, Hoc told me about that accident at gym after he dead-lifted 180kg. Yeah, that nigga crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment