Sunday 24 November 2013

23 prayers.

"AWWWW FUCK, I FORGOT TO GO TO THE MARKETS AGAIN!"
- AN ENRAGED KEVIN LE, FUCK. IT WAS PROBABLY HOT AS BALLS ANYWAY, FUCK IT. NO, WHO AM I KIDDING ? I'M JUST MAKING UP EXCUSES AS TO WHY I DIDN'T GO OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I FUCKING FORGOT, THERE WAS GOING TO BE CHICKEN CURRY, SAUSAGES, THOSE MINI PANCAKE THINGIES, CALAMARI RINGS, PIZZA, OMELETTES, JAZZ MUSIC AND A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE WHO DO A VERY, VERY BAD JOB AT TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU TO BUY THINGS THAT AREN'T FOOD. OH MY GOD, SO MUCH REGRET RIGHT NOW.

When I got home from Teddy's, I didn't really sleep so I just listened to music and drew on Andy til the AM and crashed, really, really hard at around 8am and then I was asked to get some KFC for mumsies' and Andy and just when I planned to not move for an eternity, Denne dropped by to do some boxing which is all well and good, we got to settle some matters while he was here, CDs for his car and whatnot. Something came up and Denne had to suddenly bolt out of here and thus left me to my wonderful slumber but seeing as the sun was right outside my house, it felt like more like a bath than a nap (dat sweat, yo.) so I went out to get a haircut and coffee but as luck would have it, no barbers are open on Sunday, I swear, it's like a conspiracy, like the Devil is making an effort to plant his scrotum up my poophole and props to him cause it's working.

Caramel Fusion was dope though, especially in this heat so I had that going for me and at the end of the day, I think that was all that really mattered. 

23 Prayers - NAK & Elyon Beats

No comments:

Post a Comment