Saturday 16 November 2013

Starlight.

"So like, you wanna go fishing ?"
- Denne Tran, out of the fucking blue as I thought to myself "you know what ? why not ?"

Ever been on both sides of an argument ? That's not what happened but I imagine it would be something similar to it though. When there are people who talk shit about another person, in most cases, I would either defend them or have no input. There's too much unnecessary hate about, it's like the whole "gays are sinners" rubbish as if it even matters, if niggas are happy then shut the fuck up and leave them alone. I say all of this because there has been some gossip about Denne and Squishy, like he's been neglecting his friends but if his friends weren't a bunch of bitches then maybe he wouldn't be but I digress, nothing I say is gonna make a dent it anything. If this does cause some flak then I just hope that flak would be straight forward. I'd rather have no friends than have a bunch of close-minded ones. Whatever happens, happens. 

Denne asked me if I was keen on fishing and even though fishing isn't my thing, I do enjoy the company and the sea cause even as cliche as that sounds, you just can't beat the relentless wind blowing every fucking thing you own away :L Sat in Denne's car with Squishy playing a CD I had made for Betty all ride which was pretty dope if I do say so myself hehehe. I cast my rod and the line ran out so I weeped on some rock until we left, I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to fishing. Oh, if you ever find yourself with a penis and in a windy place with an urge to pee; pee with the wind and not against it, I know this from experience.

Starlight (Zod Bootleg) - Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment