Thursday 14 November 2013

Feisty.

"Oh god, everything hurts. Dante, please, make it stop, Andy, get me something to eat and then tuck me into bed, please.
- Kevin Le

I took like, a week off and when I got back to the gym, everything was heavier, my clothes were tighter, my hair looked longer, everything was just a giant mess. My legs got sore almost instantly and now I can't move and I didn't even do half of what I was used to. Who would've thought that a week could do so much ? it almost feels like it's not worth it, if it didn't make me sexy and fit enough to survive a zombie apocalypse then I don't think I would bother aye, LOL, I don't think anyone would bother. Who works out because they love it ? pshh

Oh god, I am not looking forward to when I have to poop, it's the worst to sit down and get back up when your legs hurt and then you got to do things and stuff and it just becomes a massive ordeal. I hope I stop complaining soon, there really isn't much else to do when you're a rotting vegetable that looks like it's already been through some sick dog's intestines, Oh, except Mario Kart, there's been a lot of that lately, Thanks for the loan, Tai. Yoshi is the shit.

Feisty (Blue Satellite Remix) - Jhameel

No comments:

Post a Comment