Tuesday 26 November 2013

No diggity.

"Oh god, man, I don't know! you put pressure on me!"
- Kevin Trinh, when asked for a quote.

Izzy is so cool :L Woke up to her screaming my name in my ear and of course the only reasonable thing to do is to scream her name back at her so the house was just an echo-ed relay of "IZZY!!!" and "KEVIN!!!" for longer than I care to admit but it was a good pick-me-up, think I really needed that. What a strange relationship though. 

Decided it was about time to get a haircut so I did just that and found out my barber and I have some mutual friends which was nice, had something different to talk about about than bitches, games and gym while he cuts my hair now, granted, I come to that guy like, 4 times a year so I shouldn't really be complaining anyway. Had some coffee then went gym where I caught a glance of Lien Phan for the first time in 13 years, how I recognized her is beyond me but she was with her boyfriend so I didn't want to interrupt. Was dope seeing such an old face though, makes me miss grade 1.

Went to sports with the boys, the first time in 4 weeks and man have I rusted, I wasn't even good to begin with so you can imagine how bad at everything I am now but hey, that's the point of even going to things like this and even though people will shun you for your poor performance, ultimately, it's those people that help you improve the most, it's a weird little exchange most people take the wrong way but it was dope getting feedback from Oscar, his comments after every fuck up kinda stuck. 

I had just woke up from a nap before going to sports so that left me quite malnourished, dehydrated and extremely hungry so I dropped by maccas on the way home, I was glad that so many people felt the same and we pretty much bummed at Forest Lake maccas with a new mate named Steven Le. 

I feel like I'm drifting from the group a little, well, a little more than I already was. There're too many groups within the groups and it's not that I'm complaining, I just wish there was a statement of some sort, something to follow, like a rule or something. Maybe it's just because I don't like the way things have turned out, pretty selfish of me. Oh well, things will work themselves out in the end. I'll just bum here and play with myself until that happens.

On a completely unrelated note; the fap jar now has hit the triple digits, awww yeeee. It's finally recovering after the impact of 2012.


No Diggity & Thrift Shop (COVER/MASHUP) - Ed Sheeran & The Passenger


No comments:

Post a Comment