Friday 1 November 2013

Machine civilization.

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
- Theodore Roosevelt

COMMENCE OPERATION "NO-FAP NOVEMBER"! it's quite a self-explanatory operation name. I'm always keen for a test that'll challenge my will-power, I like to think my strongest point is my will-power, there's something about overcoming anything just by thinking about it really tickles my fancy and this just might be the hardest thing I've ever encountered, literally.

Fuck all happened today. Oh, I punched a fly in mid-flight and it fucking died, that's off the bucket-list so there's that but other than that, fuck all. It was wonderful.

Machine Civilization - World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment