Monday 11 November 2013

Rise and fall.

"After sitting here and thinking of a quote to no avail, it's safe to say that I don't have a quote for today's post"
- Kevin Le, irony, hardout.

Remember when I said I got my P's a few days ago? I kinda lied. What I meant was that I passed the practical exam but I didn't get my P's until today. I don't like asking for favors but if this favor led to less favors being asked in the future, then I'm all for it. The ever-so-gracious Tai Pham was kind enough to take me to the keys of freedom and now I'm able to rock my P's at my local KFC drive-thru and everyone knows nothing expresses freedom more than that. I had thought my first legal drive would be to get myself a McFlurry or something but I lost my legal-driving virginity to feeding Andy (that sounds very, very wrong) and found myself with those things I don't like.... Responsibilities, yeah, those fucking things. It sure does feel good to drive around without looking out for the po po though.

I just ate 24 party pies. You know you're a fat cunt when you sit down and eat an entire box of food meant for a party by yourself, in a way, it's kind of a feat, not something I can brag about but- wait, I probably can, it won't get positive responses but it'll make it into my resume. Hopefully someone will read it and say "we must hire this man, he can eat 24 party pies." and then I'll be a famous singer.

Rise and Fall - Adventure Club & Krewella

No comments:

Post a Comment