Thursday 21 November 2013

Youth.



"I can't wait til I get to do stuff to my car."
- Elvis Bui Nguyen, that Lexus nut.

Mumsies' gave me a call early morning saying my license came in the mail and it's with her at Skylark so in record time, I got there and admired something that looks exactly like my learners license only this one had the little "P1" shit on it. It was awesome. Also bumped into my mates Elvis, David and Alanna Bui Nguyen (They're all related, by the way.) and we pretty much spent the whole day, working, bumming and talking about cars and even though we're not knowledgeable on the subject, it sure felt good to pretend we were :L 

The siblings came over for dinner where Elvis wanted to take photos and since I ran out of pictures to put as my headers on these posts, I got him to send some over, what a shit photographer :L

I haven't chilled with Elvis in ages, I don't even think I've mentioned him once on this blog.... I must have, I just don't remember, probably. Out of all the people I know, I've known this dude the longest and it amazes my how different we are. This nigga bought the Lexus above for his first car and not even a month later, that noonga bought a brand new Triton ute and I was like "what the fuck, bro?" then I remember he's rich as balls and has more money than he does body hair which might be a lot, I don't know, never seen his body but he comes across as a dude who has a lot of body hair so I think this sentence makes sense. 




Oh sweet baby Jesus. Soon.... only my trunk will be black as well.

Youth (Alle Farben Remix) - Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment