Tuesday 12 November 2013

Origami.



"..... Let's go to space."
- Tony Nguyen, Dante and this guy were seriously discussing price tickets and how much they would need to set aside each week to go to space for a solid 10 minutes while waiting for banh xeo. These guys are too hardcore.


Started the day with some Irish cream latte and a toasted cream chicken guacamole sandwich and accidentally napped there for a good 20 minutes, that must've been so weird for other people :L Imagine an asian kid with his head on the table, snoring at a coffee shop as annoying, repetitive music plays that even makes the workers want to jump out of the drive-thru window and gouge their own eyes out with a kettle that doesn't even belong to them, I don't know where this was headed, I kinda hoped I would find it along the way but it doesn't seem like that'll work this time around.

Dante asked me to get him some banh mi and at the same time, I got a call from Tai saying he needed a lift to Inala, the timing could not have been more perfect :L been asked to do a lot more errands and that's to be expected, I guess. It would totally suck if you told someone to do something for you and he got caught because he doesn't have a license. Still feels odd though :L I have a feeling I'm gonna lose my shit when I get pulled over even though there's nothing really wrong, unless I was speeding or naked or something. I'm kinda looking forward to it :L

Origami - Capital Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment