Tuesday 22 April 2014

Burn it up all night.

"Save some plates for the rest of us, aye?"
- Random dude from gym.

When in doubt, do it anyway. I was never told when to rock up at work today but I knew it was Troy's and Beau's day off so it was safe to wager that they needed all the help they could get and I was right. Those who were available rocked up at 6am and unloaded a cargo in less than 20 minutes, those said people quickly scattered to do 2 days of work in 1. I ended up with Pete again since his usual partner is on holidays.

I fucked up quite a bit today, it's never a good thing at the time when you fuck up but the knowledge you get afterwards is almost priceless. I'm glad it was something small, I'd be in so much shit right now if I dropped a fridge or something, "it will happen one day." everyone keeps telling me and now that I got that shit on my mind, I'm more spaced when it comes to everything else, which is really bad when you have thousands of someone else's dollars worth of merchandise in your hands.

I don't know where this energy is coming from, usually, I'd be knackered right after work but there's something driving me to do what I want to do. I would name it but there's a high chance that I'd be wrong so I'll just ride on it and see how far it'll take me before I'll have to be forced to word it, hopefully, that won't happen anytime soon and it'll take me as far as I need to go before I'll make an ass of myself.

My legs hurt, I also used to be careful not to be too sore for work but now that I have this new, sunny disposition, I don't give a fuck anymore. My legs are so fucked for tomorrow and it's gonna be awesome.

Burn It Up All Night - Sweet Talker

No comments:

Post a Comment