Sunday 20 April 2014

Eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

"huh, Oscar thought you were Vinh."
- Vinh/Flynn Huynh

"But I am Vinh, I'm Ke-vinh. HAHAHAHAH"
- Kevin Le

"It's way too early in the morning for your shitty jokes, Kevin."
- Leon Le, at like, 12pm

I woke up on the floor of Randy's apartment, there were so many opportunities to go home early but I know how it feels to be the only one left after a party and that's no way to feel right after the day of your birth. Vinh, Tony, Randy, Anthony and I were the only ones who stayed the night, with only an hour left to clean up, the day seemed dreary but some light conversation whilst cleaning made quick work of that. I need to find the bastard who was feeding plants all the biscuits, that asshole. We did what we could and called a cab home. It's been a long time since I last kicked it with these guys so the day started out great even though we took turns cleaning up other people's yak and food 5 minutes after we opened our eyes.

Got home, Dante and Betty were no where to be seen and I didn't really feel like installing my speakers again after bringing them to Randy's so I kinda just sat there. I showered, brushed my teeth and just bummed about, this would've went on for ages too if Leon didn't pick me up to go eat with Flynn, Oscar, Linh and Ace-wombat. I saw a lot of faces today, Ken, Tony, Tammy and their clique, I even met Jeff and his sister at the restaurant. It gave me energy to see these all these people and gave me that little push I needed to get through the unproductive day.

Feels like a new book at the moment, not a new chapter, but a new book. I think that means it's time to get my shit together. I'm gonna start working towards my goal of 65kg by the end of May seriously starting tomorrow, I'm gonna grind until there's nothing to worry about and see if I can have a little fun along the way. And I'm going to win at life.

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat Vs Crushed Vs No Good (Armin Van Buuren Mashup) - Cosmic Gate, Mark Sixma, Riva Starr & Fatboy Slim, Fedde Le Grand, Sultan & Ned Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment